The Tinnitus Research Initiative Foundation will award a prize for
- the poster most likely to influence current practice
- the poster most likely to increase the understanding of tinnitus mechanisms
presented at the 11th TRI/TINNET Conference.
The jury, consisting of Ana Belén Elgoyhen (AR), Larry Roberts (CAN), David Stockdale (UK) and Raj Shekhawat (NZ) will select the best posters according to the following criteria:
- quality of the research in terms of theoretical and methodological aspects
- originality of the work presented
- added value of the research in terms of “closing a gap” in knowledge
- adequateness and originality of poster layout in relation to its contents
The winner of the Best Poster Award is announced during the closing ceremony of the Conference and will receive an official TRI certificate.